BKG1021 Islamic Business Financing Products & Services
This module will discuss different types of Islamic corporate/ business financing facilities offered in the market and its modus operandi. Apart from that, participants will refresh their understanding on Shariah contracts in the application of Islamic corporate/ business financing facilities.
- Explain the basic concepts in the various products under Islamic business financing;
- Apply the Shariah contracts in structuring and monitoring the facilities extended;
- Explain the packaging and structuring of Islamic financing facilities; and
- Explain the differences between Islamic and conventional corporate/ business banking products
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,400.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)