BKG1031 Credit Assessment & Analytical Techniques
This module will discuss on credit assessment and analytical techniques that has been practised in the market. It covers principles of credit and financing, principles of risk and risk management, analysis of applicants/ customers and the regulatory and governance issues that apply in the context of business credit.
- Comprehend the principles of financing/ credit management;
- Comprehend the structures of financing and credit; and
- Appraise the legal structures, regulatory/ governance issues related to business credit and business financial statements.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,400.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)