BKG1041 Legal Documentation For Islamic Banking Facilities
This module will highlight among others the application of Shariah contracts for Islamic financing products, legal issues and common mistakes in drafting Islamic legal documentation, as well as other related issues in Islamic financing locally and globally.
- Comprehend the legal aspects governing Islamic Banking financing documentation;
- Learn the basic structures and procedures of drafting legal documents;
- Acquire the basic structures and procedures in Islamic legal documentation; and
- Identify common errors in preparing Islamic financing documents.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,400.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)