BKG1051 Islamic FInancing Facilities Monitoring & Management
This module will highlight monitoring and management of Islamic financing facilities. It also covers financing portfolio management, rescheduling and restructuring and also effective debt collection’s management of Islamic financing facilities.
- Comprehend the monitoring and management of Islamic financing facilities;
- Appraise financing portfolio management in Islamic financing;
- Comprehend the rescheduling and restructuring of Islamic financing facilities; and
- Discover effective debt collection.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,400.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)