BKG1061 Islamic Deposit & Investment Account
This module is designed to provide participants with in-depth understanding of Islamic Banking operations, particularly on deposits. Participants will be exposed to amongst others, types of deposit products and their applications, deposit insurance and new products in the banking business.
- Acquire the theory and principles of deposit, and its influence in the economy;
- Explain the common types of deposit/ investment products offered by the Islamic financial institutions;
- Explain the differences between Islamic and conventional deposit products; and
- Understand basic knowledge on Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM)
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM RM700.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)