BKG1071 Islamic Trade Financing
This module provides an overview to the various Shariah contracts involved in relation to Islamic Trade Finance. Participants will also be exposed to several types of Islamic Trade Finance facilities available in the market and its operational aspects.
- Understand basic Islamic Trade Finance; and
- Acquire practical knowledge and skills in Islamic Trade Finance.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,400.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)