BKG1081 Islamic Treasury Products
This module will provide an insight into the operational aspects of Islamic Treasury activities. Throughout the module, participants will examine the structure and process of each product and the distinct features of the Islamic Treasury products in the market. Shariah issues on the products will also be deliberated and discussed with the participants.
- Understand basic knowledge and skills in Treasury in a risk-aware and Shariah Compliant business environment;
- Obtain practical knowledge and skills in Treasury Products; and
- Understand the issues and challenges on treasury activities/ products
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,400.00
Online: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)