BKG1091 Marketing of Islamic Banking Products
This module provides an overview of the current marketing landscape in the banking arena. It also discusses new ideas on securing and retaining customers.
- Understand terms, concepts and theories related to marketing Islamic Financial Services;
- Analyse the influence of business environments on individual and business customers’ buying behaviour;
- Know the foundation of market segmentation, target market and market positioning; and
- Identify the marketing mix and strategies of financial services.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 700.00
Online: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)