BKG1101 Customer Relationship Management
This module will highlight the overview of customer relationship management. It will also explore the importance of service standards in Islamic Financial Services and the prominence of efficient and effective complaint management systems/ strategies.
- Understand terms, concepts & theories related to CRM;
- Analyse the development, refinement and essential features of services marketing and service provision as well as corporate social responsibility within a banking context and initiatives driving development in this area;
- Analyse the development, refinement and essential features of services marketing and service provision;
- Analyse the issues involved in customer retention and the development of a customer retention strategy; and
- Examine corporate social responsibility within a banking context and initiatives driving development in this area
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 700.00
Online: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)