BKG2021 Audit Application in Islamic Banking
This module aims to enhance knowledge on some of the theoretical contexts of auditing and to develop the skills needed to evaluate auditing techniques in a variety of practical situations of a financial institution. The course will walk participants through understanding of the basic auditing terminology, strategies, core processes, and common concepts and terms, the planning, executing and an analysis of an organisation’s financial statements using case study exercises. The module will also review audit strategies to address risks and exposures.
- Systematically formulate appropriate professional auditing practice as contained in institutional auditing standards protocols based on current best practices.
- Plan and execute an Internal Audit process in tandem with current practices and procedure based on best practices.
- Take full responsibility for initiating and completing a plan to organize institutional structure and governance framework that is coherent, fluent and pragmatic.
- Critically analyse, evaluate and synthesize issues which are at the forefront to make informed judgments on new and emerging issues.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Certified Qualification in Islamic Finance (CQIF) – Banking
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1800.00
Online: RM 680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)