ICM2021 Audit in Islamic Capital Market
This module provides fundamental knowledge and understanding on the concept of Shariah-compliance audit and its applications in Islamic Capital Market structures. This module will also discuss on issues and challenges towards Shariah-compliance.
- Identify the importance of Shariah-compliance audit in Islamic Capital Market;
- Explain relevant standards governing Shariah-compliance audit; and
- Discuss issues and challenges on applications of Shariah-compliance audit.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Capital Market
Certified Qualification in Islamic Finance (CQIF) – Capital Market
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00 / USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.