BKG0011 Fundamentals of Islamic Banking
This programme will emphasize on the applicable Shariah contracts in Islamic Banking products. Furthermore, the programme will provide an overview of the Islamic financial system, how an Islamic bank operates and its legal framework governing the Islamic Banking operations.
- Identify Shariah principles, concepts and underlying contracts applied in Islamic Banking
- Elaborate the conceptual and practical aspects of Islamic Banking
- Differentiate between conventional and Islamic Banking
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 3 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Fundamental Certificate in Islamic Banking and Takaful (FCIBT)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)