SHA0021 Application of Shariah in Islamic Finance
This programme will highlight the application and mechanism of the most widely used Shariah contracts in Islamic Finance. Throughout the programme, participants will examine and synthesize the various Shariah contracts in structuring Islamic financial products and services.
- Explain the salient features of each Shariah contract.
- Differentiate and identify Shariah contracts applied in structuring products.
- Determine appropriate Shariah contract to facilitate the requirements of the clients.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Associate Qualification in Islamic Finance (AQIF)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Face-to-face: RM 1,160.00
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)