SHA0031 Ethics in Islamic Finance
This module provides fundamental knowledge of ethics from an Islamic perspective and its relation to Islamic Finance activities. This is based on the principles that Islamic Finance offers global financial stability and high ethical standards.
- Identify the importance of Islamic ethics in Islamic Finance
- Distinguish the difference between ‘mainstream’ ethics and Islamic ethics in relation to finance.
- Discuss issues and challenges on the ethicality of Islamic Finance
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Associate Qualification in Islamic Finance (AQIF)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)