SHA0041 Legal Aspects & Governance in Islamic Finance
This programme provides comprehensive understanding of the Islamic laws and principles that govern the Islamic financial system. The highlight will be on the importance of Shariah governance in Islamic Finance that is in accordance with local as well as international regulatory guidelines and standards.
- Explain the Malaysia Legal and Regulatory Framework that governs the Islamic financial system.
- Explain the Islamic laws and principles that govern the Islamic financial system.
- Explain the position and responsibilities of Shariah Committees/ officers/ advisors in the operations of Islamic F
- Apply the governance framework, minimum standards and specific requirements outlined by the regulators.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Associate Qualification in Islamic Finance (AQIF)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module..
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)