SHA0051 Islamic Finance Architecture
The strength of the industry lies on its architecture that gives options to the customers. Nonetheless, the contemporary Islamic Finance architecture still needs refinement and enhancement to make it as competitive as the conventional system.
Hence, this programme will highlight the important components in the contemporary Islamic Finance architecture which comprise of the underlying Shariah principles, the instruments and the issues relevant to the Islamic financial products and services.
- Identify the basic components of the contemporary Islamic Finance architecture;
- Analyse and comprehend the mechanisms and various structures of contemporary Islamic financial products and services.
- Explain the differences between Islamic and conventional products structure.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Associate Qualification in Islamic Finance (AQIF)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)