SHA0061 Fundamentals of Shariah
This programme will emphasize on the applicable Shariah principles and contracts in Islamic Finance. This programme will also elaborate on the fundamental concepts and principles of Fiqh Muamalat in Islamic Finance.
- Possess a broad understanding on Shariah principles practised in Islamic Finance.
- Explain the origin, sources, purpose and philosophy of Shariah.
- Understand principles and applications of Islamic Finance.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 3 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Fundamental Certificate in Islamic Banking and Takaful (FCIBT)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)