TKF001 Fundamentals of Takaful
This programme is designed to introduce and enhance the participant’s understanding on the principles, concepts and underlying contracts applied in Takaful. The main objective of this programme is to provide essential knowledge and basic building blocks in the features and operations of Takaful.
- Explain the conceptual and practical aspects of Takaful and the link between both.
- List the various principles, concepts and underlying contracts applied in general and family Takaful business.
- Enumerate the differences between Takaful and insurance.
- Understand the role of Takaful business in Islamic economy and financial system.
- Apply the knowledge in real practice.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 3 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Category: Core/ Shariah
Fundamental Certificate in Islamic Banking and Takaful (FCIBT)
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Please refer to Fees: http://ibfimonline.com/fees/