TKF1011 Key Aspects of Takaful
This module will deliberate on the nature of risk, risk management process and the rationale for Takaful as an Islamic risk management’s tool. This is followed by an overview of Takaful from both historical and Shariah perspectives, the operating models and commercial contracts used in Takaful and issues associated with Takaful models.
- Explain on the underlying concept of Islamic Risk Management and types of risk.
- Respond to the development of Takaful and compare the differences between Insurance and Takaful.
- Select and apply a range of contracts and operation models used in Takaful and its applications.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)