TKF1021 Takaful Products
This module discusses on the principles and characteristics applied to Takaful products. In addition, participants will be introduced to the characteristics of two basic types of products namely Family and General Takaful that are available in the market.
- Explain and describe the principles and characteristics of General and Takaful products.
- Recognise and understand the different types of Family and General Takaful.
- Recognise and understand the different types of Family Takaful products.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)