TKF1031 Takaful Company Operations
This module will provide an overview of Takaful company operations which includes the regulatory framework, business model, structure, practice and conduct of Takaful distributions.
This module covers in-depth on the Shariah governance framework model and the roles and responsibilities of Shariah committee in ensuring the activities and operations carried out by the Takaful Operator does not contravene with the Shariah.
- Describe the structure and functions of Takaful company operations.
- Explain the purpose and importance of the legal and regulatory framework in Takaful operations.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)