TKF1041 Marketing for Takaful Company
This module will present concepts that can be applied to marketing in a Takaful organization. The discussion on marketing invariably will involve the various components of the marketing mix, namely product, promotion, pricing, people, place (distribution), process and physical evidence. These 7Ps can be used by Takaful Operators to frame their marketing strategies. Other topics covered include the prohibited business conduct, the associated rules on sales, the product development and Takaful distribution channels.
The objective of this module is to train the marketing personnel on the marketing aspect of Takaful, particularly on acquiring and retaining client’s management.
- Explain the fundamental concepts of marketing in Shariah perspective within Takaful company.
- Describe the various types of distribution channels used to market Takaful products.
- Identify and ensure compliance of the Shariah Sales Ethics and associated rules on sales to meet industrial requirements.
- Effectively appraise the purpose of product development process in meeting the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)