TKF1051 Customer Service for Takaful Company
This module will deliberate on the importance of the service standards and the impact on customer’s experience, what makes a good customer service, how to deliver effective customer service and how to handle demanding customers and difficult situations.
- Demonstrate and apply qualities and effective customer service to increase customer’s confidence and retain
- Promote and adapt fair approach in handling complex customers and manage professionally.
- Appraise and apply the effectiveness of customer service by providing effective and timely information on products and services offered which favours customers or institutions.
- Apply tools used in maintaining quality customer service to ensure a consistently high standard of customer service is delivered.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 1 day
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)