TKF2021 Risk Management and Compliance for Takaful Company
This module discusses the various types of risks faced by Takaful companies with emphasise on the concept of Islamic Risk Management and its role in Takaful operations from the Shariah perspective.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Risk Management, its frameworks and identify the processes involved in Risk Management.
- Establish an overall Risk Management (RM) framework, structures and policies consistent with the business objectives of a Takaful company
- Understand the basic of Business Continuity Management.
- Demonstrate the understanding of compliance, structure, key stakeholders and responsibilities of a Compliance function in a Takaful company
- Demonstrate the regulatory and Compliance/ Shariah-Compliance frameworks in a Takaful company
- Demonstrate the Internal controls and Compliance Risk Management (CRM) in a Takaful company
- Manage and lead the Takaful business according to the compliance requirements
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Certified Qualification in Islamic Finance (CQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)