TKF2011 Governance and Audit for Takaful Company
This module is designed with the aim to provide exposure, knowledge and understanding on the good corporate governance practice in Takaful company.
This module will discuss the guiding principles of corporate governance practices as outlined by Standard Setting Bodies such as SSM, BNM, AAOIFI as well as IFSB.
- Demonstrate the understanding of the regulatory framework governing Islamic Finance institutions.
- Demonstrate the understanding of the Shariah governance for a Takaful company.
- Demonstrate the understanding of roles of internal audit and its functions.
- Demonstrate the understanding of auditing for fraud detection.
- Demonstrate the understanding of findings documentation, audit report presentation and audit committee.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Intermediate Qualification in Islamic Finance (IQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)