TKF2031 Financial Aspects for Takaful Company
This module will expose participants on the accounting and financial reporting for Takaful companies. Participants will learn the accounting treatment for main Takaful fund and the application of accounting policy in preparation of financial statements for Takaful companies. The accounting and financial issues and challenges facing Takaful companies will be discussed at the end of the module.
- Demonstrate the understanding of accounting for IFI, main practices of Takaful Company and issues.
- Demonstrate the understanding of financial reporting for Company and issues.
- Demonstrate the understanding of solvency and profitability management.
- Demonstrate the understanding of the concept of capital and the use of capital in Takaful operations.
- Demonstrate the understanding of financial ratios.
All information is valid at the time of publishing. IBFIM reserves the right to make alterations to the information without prior notice.
Face-to-face: 2 days
Online Access: 3 weeks per module
Certified Qualification in Islamic Finance (CQIF) – Takaful
There is no examination for this module. Participants will be given the Statement of Completion upon completion of this module.
Online/ e-learning: RM 680.00/ USD249.33
* Prices are exclusive of 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax). 6% GST will be imposed upon payment.
* All fees are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) only. For international participants, the fees will be converted to USD and the price may differ with consideration of the currency exchange rate to RM at the time of payment.
- Group: 3 or more participants from the same organization (valid for Corporate or Non-corporate)
- STFi Members: Special price for Islamic bankers (Malaysians only)