The Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB), The Islamic Banking and Finance institute Malaysia (IBFIM) and The Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII) are pleased to invite qualified and experienced vendors to participate in the above Tender.
Only companies which fulfil the following requirements will be considered:
- Experience in delivering skills or competency framework(s);
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the Tenderer;
- The Tenderer has not been terminated by any party for non-performance or breach of contract; and
- Positive net worth for at least two (2) out of the four (4) latest financial years based on audited financial statements.
Tender Document Request
Please read Appendix A — Conditions of the Proposal here.
The RFP document will be issued via e-mail from 16 November 2022 to 23 November 2022 to the interested party upon submission of the following documents (please click to access):
- Appendix B – RFP Acknowledgement Form;
- Appendix E – Undertaking of Confidentiality; and
- Appendix L– Declaration on Conflict of Interest
Tenderers shall duly e-mail the above completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 3 p.m. (MYT) on 23 November 2022.
The Tender closing date is 16 December 2022 at 3 p.m. (MYT). For any further clarifications, please e-mail us at email@example.com.